El Salvador Las Cruces Anaerobic Natural


FIG, IRISH CREAM, MORELLO CHERRY


Origin: El Salvador
Farm: Las Cruces
Processing method: Anaerobic Natural
Variety: Bourbon
Altitude: 1400-1750 m.a.s.l.
Roast profile: Filter roast

Weight
250 g More

Product code: P00303

14,50 € incl. VAT
In Stock
ks

This farm is owned by Salaverria family, which is the 6th generation which grows coffee. Jose works with his sons Andres and Jose the younger and now trade under the name of Jasal group.

Their base is Las Cruces which is where they mill, process and export all their coffees. They have been growing and producing coffee on quite a large scale for many years but their success has been down to their passion for quality and for adapting to changes in the market and this coffee perfectly displays this.

The anaerobic process starts immediately after the cherries are picked. When they arrive at the station they are dry fermented as whole cherries in barrels without water for 72hrs. The cherries go directly from the barrel to drying beds where they are turned daily. The coffee spends the first 40% of the drying time on raised beds with the remaining 60% on a patio.

Roastery Round Hill Roastery
Origin El Salvador
Processing method Natural, Anaerobic
Roast profile Filter roast
Coffee beans/Capsules Coffee beans